Monday, November 26, 2012

What year is this??

You may have noticed I disappeared for a few days there. Well, one glance at the calendar and you'll know why I can't exactly preach about health and food.




                                                        Bitches love my neckerchief.

Alcoholic turkey is the cutest depiction of my gorging and drunkenness I can possibly provide. Besides turkey and gallons of alcohol I indulged in mashed potatoes, garlic broccoli, baked goods, beef tenderloin, and the overall pure gluttony of making fun of the New York Jets. Truly I have shamed the health gods and danced the lasicvious tango of carbohydrates and hydrogenated oils. It's a nice way of saying I seriously fucked up this Thanksgiving.

But I'm back now. I feel gross, miserable, and sluggish from all the garbage and I'm very happily back to eating like a sane human. Let's try this again, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment