Friday, November 16, 2012

Say goodbye to old heart stopping friends...

My detox begins on Monday, so tonight I'm going to say goodbye to garbage food by making one last stop at Taco Bell. 

What's been interesting about this week is I've been eating all the same garbage I would usually have no problem stuffing into my face...but I'm reading the labels over as I eat it. My basic rule of thum is now if the ingredient sounds like something the mouth of Sauron would gurgle in the back of his throat, I probably don't want to eat it.





I'll be having one last cheesy burrito and taco and believe me...I'm going to enjoy every fucking bite. I hate admitting how delicious Taco Bell is...and I hate admitting more how commonly I'll say, "eh, I'm just not going to think about what's in it."

On that note, since I can't exactly look at a nutritional label on a taco...here's some interesting reads about how the filler is not even 40% meat. I think it's safe to assume that it wasn't grass-fed beef either...

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef


No comments:

Post a Comment